Waycroft-Woodlawn Civic Association has representatives currently working on the following committees:
[su_list icon="icon: arrow-circle-o-right" icon_color="#72992d"]
- The Lee Highway Alliance is working to help plan the revitalization of the Lee Highway corridor and the impact on the Waycroft-Woodlawn neighborhood;
- The Arlington Civic Federation is working to coordinate infrastructure and other general welfare issues in the County; and
- The Virginia Hospital Center Task Force (VHC) working on the expansion and redevelopment of the Edison property adjacent to the hospital.
- The Virginia Hospital Center Expansion Neighborhood was formed in October 2015 with a vision to maintain the neighborhood identities of John M. Langston Citizens Association, Tara-Leeway Heights Civic Association and the Waycroft-Woodlawn Civic Association (Associations).
- The Task Force will work collaboratively with Virginia Hospital Center (VHC) management and Arlington County staff to ensure the needs of the Associations are considered and addressed during the proposed expansion to the Edison Street Complex. Representatives from Waycroft-Woodlawn Civic Association on the Task Force include: Tracie Morris (co-chair), Sharon G. Dorsey, Louise McGargee, Michael Bruce and Rob McDonald.
- Questions regarding the current state or concerns can be addressed either to firstname.lastname@example.org.